Health Savings Account
HSA’s are tax-sheltered, interest bearing accounts, used to save money for qualified healthcare expenses in conjunction with a high-deductible healthcare plan (HDHP). With a First Nations Bank HSA, you decide how to spend your healthcare dollars.
- Minimum opening deposit: $50.00
- Minimum balance: None.
- Maintenance fee: None.
- Set-Up Fee: $25.00
- Annual fee***: $25.00
- Transaction Limitations*: Unlimited.
- Interest will be compounded daily and credited monthly
- Check-imaging: Free.
- Combined Statements: Free.
- Online Banking and Bill Payment: Free.
- HSA Visa® Debit Card: Free.
- Added Value: **Free Checks
*Transactions include checks paid, ACH Debits and Credits, ATM and POS transactions.
**Free first order of checks, limited to Specialty Gray Checks
***A $25.00 annual fee will be imposed on the anniversary date of the account opening.
Enjoy these additional valued services:
- Detailed monthly statement
- Direct Deposit of payroll or government check
- First Connect 24-Hour Telephone Banking
- Safe Deposit Box Service
- Telephone and online transfers to and from your First Nations Bank accounts