Telephone Banking from First Nations Bank was developed to respond to your banking needs.
First Connect is our 24 hour, 7 day a week telephone banking system that will give you instant access to your information on a variety of accounts. You can bank from your home, your workplace, or even out of town…anywhere it’s convenient for you.
Simply by using a touch tone telephone and your four digit PIN (personal identification number), our automated operator will guide you through the simple steps to access the transactions or information you need, just dial 1-800-417-5199 and get connected.
First Connect Telephone Banking allows you 24 hour access via touch-tone telephone to do any of the following:
- Receive up to date deposit balances and account information
- Transfer funds between deposit accounts*
- Verify if a specific check has cleared
- Receive statement information via fax
- Receive current rate and general information
*To use First Connect Telephone Banking transfer services, you must preauthorize the transfer by completing the Transfer Service Request form.