We believe a strong community is the basis of a strong financial institution. We have been right here growing with the community and attribute our success and growth to our customers who have put their trust in us for all these years. We are dedicated to the communities we live in and serve by offering financial services and loans to our neighbors, investing in local businesses and supporting our community through events and programs. Our bank is actively involved in the communities we serve.
Here are a few ways in which First Nations Bank demonstrates our commitment to our customers and our community:
- Supporter of many local charitable organizations including several youth recreational sport teams.
- Employees actively involved in area boards and foundations
- Edison Park Chamber of Commerce Member
- Gladstone Park Chamber of Commerce Member
- Wheaton Chamber of Commerce Member
- Joint Civic Committee of Italian Americans Member
- We are experienced in offering SBA 504 and SBA 7A programs for business startups, plant improvement, expansion, and merger and acquisition.
- We are one of a select few banks in the state of Illinois that have been approved under the U.S. Treasury’s Small Business Lending Fund (SBLF) Program, a joint effort to stimulate the economy and create jobs.
- Acclaimed for our small business expertise, we are proud to have been ranked the Number One Small Business Lender in the state of Illinois by Entrepreneur Magazine in former years
First Nations Bank…Where Relationships Come First.